Happy Halloween Eve!
Just for you all, I created a scary-but-don't-fear-it WOD and playlist to celebrate the goulish occasion!
It's super challenging, as Badass Fitness workouts tend to be! But if it's easy, why bother? This also happens to be super-satisfying as you push through and feel those legs and glutes almost literally catch on fire -- like they've been hit by lightning and other scary supernatural forces!
So give this a try, along with the playlist below! I promise you this will make you feel better than raiding your kids' trick or treat stash;) So go ahead and #getafterit.
Badass Halloween 2012 Playlist
- Halloween Theme ( John Carpenter / MCA Music ), Halloween Scream Themes
- Ghostbusters Dance Remix, The Hit Crew
- The Beautiful People, Marilyn Manson
- Scream, Usher
- Everyday Is Halloween (Leather Strip Remix), Ministry
- Thriller, Michael Jackson
- Maneater, Nelly Furtado
- Bad to the Bone, George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- Bring Me to Life, Evanescence
- E.T., Katy Perry
- Maniac Mummy Move (Halloween Party Mix), Halloween #1 Hit Makers
- The Boogie Monster, Gnarls Barkley
- Bela Lugosi’s Dead, Godhead
- Bloodletting (The Vampire Song), Concrete Blonde
- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites, Skrillex
- Thriller (Tronix DJ Remix Edit), RagDollz
- Black Cat, Janet Jackson
- Phantom of the Opera (Remix), Joe Burgess
- Halloween (Halloween Club Remix), DiscoPhantom
Coming up: Chicken "fried rice" you can - and will want to - shovel in, forget the chopsticks!